Written by: Lyn Rose
Honeybees are amazing and our world would look so colorless without them. Learning how important a part of the world these tiny bees are will make your child less fearful of them and more appreciative of the hard work they do for the beautiful world around us. It will also make them stop to think of the big difference they can make in the world even though they are small.
Here are some questions to get your minds thinking after you read this book as a family:
1. Why are bees so important?
2. What do you like best about nature?
3. What little job do you do that makes a big difference around the house?
4. Which illustration was your favorite and why?
5. What is the last dream you remember?
6. Do you understand what pollinating is?
7. What do you put honey on?
8. What do you see bees doing in nature?
We all can make a difference in the world no matter what size we are. Small acts can lead to big differences. Little Hannah didn’t realize the impact she was having on the world around her until she really stopped to think about it. Help your child stop and think about the impact they have on your family. Instead of just telling them to clean up, help them understand, we all do our part as a family unit because we all love and appreciate one another as we work together. Life is a beautiful thing.
You can purchase this wonderful book here: Hannah The Honeybee Has a Dream
Author of Fairy-Tailed Wish – Available on Amazon
It’s more than a book. . . it’s a childhood experience to be treasured for a lifetime.