Written by: Lisele Lindsay
Illustrated by: Dakota Bicklmeier
Do you ever need a simple way to calm down? Do want to teach your child a new tool to help them calm down and learn that we all need a little personal space sometimes? If so, this is a great book for you. Ruby’s Bubble is a simple way to explain that we all need a little personal space, and we all need a way to calm ourselves down. It even takes it a step further by gifting the tools to do so. This is invaluable for living a healthier life.
Here are some questions to get your minds thinking after you read this book as a family:
1. Which toy of Ruby’s is your favorite and why?
2. How do you like to dance and move around?
3. Have you ever accidentally bumped into a friend or had a friend bump into you? How did it make you feel?
4. What are your favorite colors to imagine for your bubble?
5. Practice making a bubble around you. Do you feel more relaxed?
6. How do you feel when a stranger is in your personal space?
7. How can you politely get someone out of your personal space?
8. What is your favorite illustration and why? How does it make you feel?
9. Who do you like to have in your personal bubble?
10. Do you like to blow real bubbles outside?
Ruby’s Bubble is a creative tool to provide to your child to help them calm down and teach them about personal space. You can never provide too many different tools for life. It may also help if they are having trouble falling asleep at night. Practice as a family after you read, it is a great first step to meditation and focusing your mind.
You can purchase this wonderful book here: Ruby’s Bubble
Author of Fairy-Tailed Wish – Available on Amazon
It’s more than a book. . . it’s a childhood experience to be treasured for a lifetime.